|Condition Details / Information Notes
|The development hereby permitted shall be begun before the expiration of three years from the date of this permission.
Reason: To conform with the requirements of Section 91 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 as amended by Section 51 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.|
|Unless where required or allowed by other conditions attached to this permission/consent, the development hereby approved shall be carried out in accordance with the information (including details on the proposed materials) provided on the application form and the following plans/drawings/documents:
385 06 Rev A Plans Proposed
385 07 Rev A Elevations Proposed
385 01a Loc and Site
Reason: To define the permission.|
|1. The development hereby permitted shall be carried out in strict accordance with the following:
- Any works or removal of dormer cladding including tiles and flashings to be carried out under direct supervision of a suitably qualified and licenced bat ecologist;
- Suitability qualified and licenced bat ecologist to be on call for other works to key areas with potential to support roosting bats, contact details of ecologist to be held on site;
- Bats and their roost sites are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (as amended) and the Conservation of Habitats & Species Regulations 2017, the latter of which deems them a European Protected Species. It is a criminal offence to deliberately kill or injure a bat, to disturb or destroy a bat roost or to obstruct an entrance to a roost. If evidence of bats is found, work should stop immediately and the ecological consultant contacted for advice on the best way to proceed lawfully.
- Biodiversity enhancement in the form of a bat box to be installed ideally at eaves level on southerly facing aspects and away from bright light spill. Suitable designs include: Beaumaris woodstone bat box; improved crevice bat box; woodstone bat box.
2. On completion of works the development shall be inspected by a qualified ecologist and a statement of conformity shall be submitted to the Local Planning Authority to confirm the supervisory works have been carried out and to confirm the type of bat box chosen and location of bat box in accordance with the details approved under this condition.
Reason - To ensure the development contributes to the conservation and enhancement of biodiversity within the site and the wider area in accordance with policy SWDP22 of the South Worcestershire Development Plan and to ensure compliance with the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (as amended) and the Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017 (as amended).
|Positive and Proactive Statement. In dealing with this application, the Council has worked with the applicant in the following ways
- seeking further information following receipt of the application;
- seeking amendments to the proposed development following receipt of the application;
- considering the imposition of conditions
In such ways the Council has demonstrated a positive and proactive manner in seeking solutions to problems arising in relation to the planning application. * delete as appropriate|